The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic has had many tragic effects and has been seriously testing the crisis response capacity of health systems around the world. We have built a Remote Patient Monitoring application(RPM) for one of our US clients amid Covid 19 pandemic. which resulted in reducing the unnecessary clinic visit, ER visits & readmission penalties.
The COVID-19 pandemic created an urgent need to act to reduce the spread of the virus and alleviate congestion from healthcare services, protect healthcare providers, and help them maintain satisfactory quality and safety of care. Remote COVID-19 monitoring platforms emerged as potential solutions.
In this application, the COVID-19 pandemic highlights the urgent need for a remote monitoring system, where doctors and physicians can keep track of the vitals remotely.
Remote monitoring is a method of delivering healthcare using technology outside the traditional clinical setting. Through it, information can be transferred digitally between patients and physicians in a regulated manner.
These are the primary obstacles:
- Monitoring patient vitals remotely.
- Recording the vital signs of a patient’s associated doctors, physicians, and healthcare workers.
- An affordable remuneration system that settles the patient’s fees transparently.
- Providing timely and accurate healthcare services while reducing costs.
The United States had lifted its barriers for tech and healthcare companies at the time of COVID-19’s spread, making legal complications that have traditionally been a major challenge less challenging.
We have thus developed an advanced system that includes a medical-grade Bluetooth-enabled device capable of capturing the vital signs of patients and sending them to our app. The wristband was made of medical-grade Bluetooth technology and provided to registered patients of healthcare organizations. A patient-facing app that is available on both Android and iOS platforms. A medical device syncs with the app to collect a patient’s vitals. Graphs & trend charts are then made available to the associated doctor or physician. Using the web app, healthcare workers and organizations can review patient information and take corrective measures.
These application outcomes,
- An IoT-based solution that combines medical-grade BLE sensors with fitness watches to enable end-to-end HIPAA compliance.
- Reduction in unnecessary clinic visits, ER visits, and readmission penalties.
- Settlements of transparent billing automatically.
- Containment zones for COVID-19 require continuous care.
- Increasing clinician income by providing quality care to a patient’s wish list while ensuring clinician safety.
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) system future Ahead:
Overall, it’s estimated that widespread adoption of remote patient monitoring could save the U.S. as much as $6 billion annually.
One of the most promising solutions to improve care, reduce costs and create efficiencies is found in the technology innovation of remote patient monitoring
It Maximizes communications between patients and caregivers via videoconferencing technology
RPM Employ smartphone- and tablet-based education tools to help patients become better engaged with their own health
Enables a variety of other devices to prompt and track diet, exercise, and medication adherence
Like this US company, Analytics Fox Softwares can help bring your vision to life and make sure that you have an app with the highest level of performance.
Reach out to, firstname.lastname@example.org